Changes in 8.4
- Post process listener ReplaceEmptyParagraphNodes is no longer included in the addDefaultListeners() method. Its functionality is already covered more efficiently in the core conversion routines.
- Post process listener ReplaceMonospaceBlanks is no longer included in the addDefaultListeners() method. Its functionality is already covered more efficiently in the core conversion routines.
- Avoid throwing IOException to exit the main conversion loop
- Internal code improvements
- Setting the ConvertHyperlinks property to false has no effect
- Removed ReplaceMonospaceBlanks post process listener as it had side effects (e.g. missing hyperlinks), and is obsolete
Ready for JDK 11
Tested with Oracle JDK 8 and OpenJDK 11 on Windows and Linux.
ScroogeXHTML for the Java platform is a library which can convert a subset of the Rich Text Format (RTF) standard to HTML5 and XHTML, as a standalone document, or as a fragment which can be used in other documents. It supports RTF features such as hyperlinks, field results, simple tables, picture data extraction, and embeds PNG and JPG pictures as data URI. It is easy to use, and requires no external runtime libraries except the SLF4J logging facade.