- Fixed support for Korean DBCS encoded text
- Increased conversion speed for DBCS encoded text
- Added support for RTF tokens emdash, endash, emspace, enspace, zwj, zwnj
ScroogeXHTMLBase.setTabString(java.lang.String)to set the tab string
ScroogeXHTML.convert(ByteArrayInputStream rtf)conversion method
- Refactored code to use more Java enum types (
- Removed deprecated property convertUsingPrettyIndents
- Fixed missing PUSHBACK_BUFFER_SIZE
- Added some JUnit tests to binary distribution
- Updated izpack installer to version 5.0.5
The page https://www.scroogexhtml.com/sxd/ allows to upload a RTF file and convert it to different output formats (including HTML5, HTML 4.01 and XHTML).
Full API documentation is available at https://www.habarisoft.com/scroogexhtml_j/5.1/docs/api/index.html.
Four server deployment licenses included
For the deployment on client/server systems, the Single Developer license includes four server deployment licenses. License types are explained on https://www.habarisoft.com/scroogexhtml_license.html